Thursday, September 22, 2005

Crappy Parents against Maddox

I thought this was a joke, until I looked further into it, but it seems to be real.

If you haven't seen it before, you need to check out Maddox's website www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net. It's a brilliantly satirical, but ultimately honest collection of one mans musings on the world. He gets loads of traffic, because he really does kick ass.

Now theres an organisation called Mothers Against Maddox, who are out to have the site banned. One 'mother' (I'm going to use this term loosely with her) gave this as the reason...

I discovered his website when I found my oldest son, age 14
looking through a
page on his site that
promoted suicide. I was shocked to find out that my son had been going to this
site on a constant basis. Ever since my son started going to Maddox's website, I
noticed an increase in his hatred towards certain groups of people and his
negative attitude towards life.


Maddox has been so kind as to mirror their crappy website here: http://thebestpageintheuniverse.net/mam/about.htm

So, from this we can deduce that Beth Robbins, the 'mother' has such bad parenting skills that a badly formatted web page offers her son more advice on how to deal with the world than she does. Maybe if she spent less time trying to piss on the constitution by protesting about free speech, and actually spent some time with her kid, we'd end up with less fucked up shits running around happy slapping pensioners.

NEWSFLASH - If your Kid grows up to be a shit, it's your fault as the parent. Full stop. I honestly can't find anything else to blame. If you are such a bad parent that you can't teach your kid that moral authority doesn't come from a webpage, then, I'm sorry, your kid needs to go live with someone else. There are loads of people out there looking for kids to adopt, lets give these people a chance as you've obviously fucked it up.

To this end, I thought that I would start a petition : People pissed off with whiney little shit kids against bad mothers. Starting with Beth Robbins. If you think that Beth Robbins should give her child up to someone that can teach a child that there are other places to form your opinions other than a website - please reply below.

Thankyou.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?